This is a Community dedicated to Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder as individuals and as a couple. They have never confirmed their relationship, and we respect their right to privacy, but there is no debate about their couple status. All posts that you create should relate to them as individuals or as a couple. This is not, however, a Vampire Diaries community. Any show related aspects not directly related to Nina and/or Ian are for another place.
* If your post is lengthy (or contains a photo larger than 600x300), please use a cut for that. Be courteous to the other member's f-lists.
* HOW TO DO A CUT: < lj-cut > or < lj-cut text="INSERT WITTY REMARK HERE" > (just remove the spaces).
* Do not use excessive netspeak/Do use proper grammar.
* TYPING IN ALL CAPS IS CONSIDERED SHOUTING AND IS ALSO VERY DIFFICULT TO READ! Caps should be used for emphasis only.
* Feel free to post any type of graphics you make having to do with Ian/Nina; we do ask that you limit posting ones with their Vampire Diaries characters, though, as not everyone is a fan of the same show pairings.
* Do NOT hotlink images.
* Please only post fanfiction related to Nina and Ian. We ask that you have a header that includes Fic Title, Author Name, Summary, Rating/Warnings, and Word Count. There is no copyright infringement with RPF, so no disclaimer is needed. You can create your own header, or copy the coding below:
* Do not bash anyone ... ever. Do not bash fellow posters, other boards/communities, actors, directors, executives, etc. If they are a real person, do not bash them.
* Do not post spoilers outside a cut, and clearly mark/tag your post if you include spoilers for any tv/film work that Nina/Ian are in. You MUST use an LJ cut, NO EXCEPTIONS. When posting spoilers, please try to post the source of the spoiler to avoid copyright violations.
* Trolling will not be tolerated. If you're not a fan of Nina and Ian, please do not join.
* Any member breaking rules on purpose (including but not limited to disregarding requests to fix their posts or change their behavior) will be subject to being banned at the discretion of the mods.
If we just all follow these rules, this will be a happy, thoughtful, fun community!).